1. Has anyone ever asked you to do something that didn’t make sense? What was it? Did you do it? If you did, how’d it go?
2. What do you think these two disciples would have thought when Jesus asked this question?
3. What do you think the owner of the colt would have felt?
4. How do you view your personal belongings? Are they at the Lord’s disposal?
5. Why did Jesus want a colt? (See Zechariah 9:9)
6. Put yourself in the “time machine.” What feelings does the crowd have? What words to you hear?
7. “Hosanna! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.” What’s this mean?
8. We know from other accounts of Palm Sunday (Luke 19:41-44) that many people missed the real day and the real visitation of Jesus. How might we miss it today?
9. How can we make sure we “don’t miss it” as Easter approaches?